Sunday, Oct 26, 2014
World History Served Up Daily
Related Resources : SKOS
- mondeca.com/Products/ITM : Mondeca's Intelligent Topic Manager (ITM) is a full-featured SKOS-compliant solution for managing taxonomies, thesauri, and other controlled vocabularies.
- catchplus.nl : OpenSKOS is a web service-based approach to publication, management and use of vocabulary data that can be mapped to SKOS. Its source code is available on GitHub. It includes CRUD like RESTful operations on SKOS concepts and a web-based editor for searching and editing concepts. It was developed by Picturae and funded by the Dutch heritage fond CATCHPlus.
- sourceforge.net/projects/tematres : TemaTres Vocabulary Server is an open source web-based vocabulary server for managing controlled vocabularies, taxonomies and thesauruses. Tematres provides complete export of vocabularies into SKOS-core in addition to Zthes, TopicMaps, MADS, Dublin Core,VDEX, BS 8723, SiteMap, SQL and text.
- w3.org/TR/wordnet-rdf : SKOS synonyms can be transformed from WordNet RDF format using an XSLT style sheet; see W3C RDF
- dataharmony.com : Thesaurus Master, for creating, developing, and maintaining taxonomies and thesauri, is part of Access Innovations' Data Harmony knowledge management software line. It offers SKOS-compliant export.
- w3.org/TR/skos-reference : SKOS Simple Knowledge Organization System Reference
- w3.org/2004/02/skos : W3C SKOS Home Page
- w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-skos-primer-20090818 : W3C Simple Knowledge Organization System Primer
- idealliance.org/proceedings/xtech05/pape : Presentation of SKOS at XTech 2005 Conference
- w3.org/News/2009#item35 : W3C Invites Implementations of SKOS (Simple Knowledge Organization System) Reference; Primer Also Published
- demo.semantic-web.at:8080/SkosServices/i : SKOS Validator and Zthes Converter
Some of the content on this page has been obtained from the SKOS
page on Wikipedia and used under the CC-BY-SA
. - Serving History pages are not affiliated with, or endorsed by, anyone associated with the sources of this content